OPICO grain dryers offer you unrivalled flexibility to enable you to fit them into many different drying and storage layouts. With a little thought about the flow of wet and dry grain and minimal alterations to existing buildings, an efficient drying process can be set up.
FROM SITE VISIT & SPECIFICATION TO HARVEST & DRYING
- When siting your dryer, consider the grain flow around the farm to minimise double handling.
- Choose a covered, ventilated environment for your dryer.
- Ideally, face the fan towards the prevailing wind.
- Take advantage of expert advice when siting the bulk or cylinder LPG supply or diesel storage.
- Grain is discharged from OPICO dryers at height – use gravity to help you move the grain to where it needs to be.
- Even in a dry year put your grain through the dryer - it will polish it up and improve its appearance and hectolitre weight.